The Banya is a luxurious stand–alone bedroom suite with its own verandah giving you seclusion and unimpeded views of the Southern Alps and Lake Wanaka.
Completely private from the main Dacha Lodge, The Banya is ideal for a romantic retreat, honeymoon or luxury escape. You will feel like you’re in your own private tree-house (with a five star en-suite) located in a remote part of the lake facing a stunning vista of mountains rising out of the water.
Architecturally designed and featuring strong elements of schist and wood, The Banya outlook captures the essence of raw, alpine landscapes, light and lake.
The Banya experience includes:
- Continental breakfast of cereal, bread and preserves, fresh seasonal fruits and yoghurt.
- Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, complimentary toiletries, hairdryer and fluffy bathrobes.
- Fridge, microwave, Nespresso machine, kettle and toaster.
- Range of specialist teas and Nespresso coffee.
- Luxury linens and downy, soft feather duvet and pillows.
- Large flat screen TV with Sky TV, DVD player, Sonos sound system & complimentary wi-fi.
- Use of Dacha Lodge gardens including The Lookout, spa and outdoor pool in summer